Friday, August 12, 2011

“Show me a beautiful woman, and I’ll show you a man who’s tired of F*^king her”

“Show me a beautiful woman, and I’ll show you a man who’s tired of fucking her”

When I heard this quote for the first time, I thought truer words had never been spoken and I believe most men have the same reaction. Even if this statement isn’t true in any given man’s personal situation, every guy has at least one friend who is like this. Women of course generally find this statement offensive. Well, I am offended that they are offended. Why should men apologize for the truth? Instead of sitting there being all pissy about it, why not try to understand why this happens?

What is it about the male gender of our species (and pretty much every other species on the planet) that makes us get bored? I read something once about the top ten things married men would like for their wives to do and number one thing was initiate sex. As men we get tired of chasing after the same thing all the time. Even cats and dogs get tired of playing with the same toy over and over again. There is no more fun in chasing something when you already know what you are going to get.

This isn’t to say of course that women aren’t bored too. I’m sure they are I mean how could they not be. More times than not figuring out how to get a woman to climax is like figuring out the combination to a lock where you know the numbers just forgot which direction to turn the dial. As a man, once you figure out that combination you don’t forget it. Sometimes you put the combination in faster, sometimes slower, and sometimes you do it blindfolded while blowing in the lock’s ear but ultimately it’s the same numbers and same direction every time.

There is a silver lining to all of this though. Boredom does not necessarily equal unhappiness. Tiger Woods’ marriage was really exciting and look how that turned out. I love being bored with my beautiful girlfriend because it means I have no stress in my life. We have boring routine evenings where we go home, cook dinner and maybe go to the gym. Our weekends are so boring sometimes that the highlight of the weekend could be as simple as a trip to The Home Depot or if we get crazy enough maybe a movie.

So, yes the man in the quote is tired of sleeping with a beautiful woman, but that doesn’t mean he’s still not happy with their relationship. I’m sure their hypothetical relationship will last a very long time and they will both live happily ever after. That is until he finds out she was bored way before he was and has been sleeping with her co-worker for the past 6 months…

7 comments:

  1. I worry about you Kyle...I really do! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he something Shane. I love this man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an Uncle and Aunt in Law who are very open about how they keep their marriage so satisfying...."they spice it up". They are older, but when they are around eachother you would think that they were horny high schoolers! They have the perfect formula to keep eachother stimulated and interested in one another. This thought goes far and way beyond just sexual relation. Women are a real" what have you done for me lately" gender,one of the keys to keep a woman stimulated and happy is to offer multiple variations of the things that you did to make her fall in love with you in the first place. Im not going to share too much on this because I am slowing slipping into my next blog subject that isn't finished. But really good blog post Kyle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyle, I did not know you were doing a blog. This is some funny shit. Nice observations and congrats on deciding to walk down the aisle sans your 'nads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You officially have a fan. This one was a little hard to read for the truth in it, but some of your others had me giggling over dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HSC Result 2017 should be good then the previous !! Best of luck For HSC Examines !! :)


    wow !! JSC Routine 2017 has been published ? hopeful JSC Result 2017 will be good then the previous !! Best of luck For JSC Examines !! :)

    ReplyDelete